Tired of "Man-Camp" living? Driving? Being Separated from your family? Now taking lot reservations. These will fill fast.
Family Friendly. Don't miss this opportunity!
For location and directions go to: googlemaps.com. Type in: Centerville Estates, Ross, ND
Centerville is a Master-Planned Community designed to meet the need for temporary, semi-permanent, and permanent housing for those working in the Bakken Oil Fields. It will feature a Business Plaza to meet your need for essential goods and services right on-site! Plans include, among things: a gas station/convenience store, car wash, good "Roadhouse- type" Steakhouse, a laundromat, fast food restaurant(s), hair salon, insurance agency, and branch bank.
As the name implies Centerville is in the "Center" ... in the center of the Bakken Oil Formation; centered between Tioga and Stanley, ND; and centered between Williston and Minot, ND. Conveniently located at the intersection of US Highway 2 and 94th Ave. NW five miles west of Ross, ND. Look for the above signs at the site. Centerville is within a one hour drive of most oil wells in the Bakken Formation. For recreational activities Centerville is located just 20 minutes south of Powers Lake, www.powerslakend.com , and just 25 minutes north of Lake Sakakawea and the Four Bears Casino, www.4bearscasino.com.
The "Centerville" community will feature these major elements:
1) Centerville Estates: 218 manufactured home lease lots - 45 single wide lots and 173 double wide lots (100' wide). We are a manufacturer's Representative and all homes must be new and purchased through us. This will be a "Gated Community" with street lights, security cameras, and "SmartPass" gates and doors - for you and your family's safety.
2) Centerville Community Center: The community hub of Centerville Estates providing storm shelter, post office boxes, a kitchenette, vending and arcade machines, and tables and chairs.
3) Centerville Business Plaza: A commercial district to meet the needs for goods and services of those in and around the Bakken Formation. Proposed features include a "roadhouse" steak house, convenience store, name brand fast food restaurants, a laundromat, liquor store, bank branch, insurance office and hotel.
4) Centerville Truck Parking: Metered and gated overnight semi-truck parking with electrical plug-ins, a shower house, and picnic tables.
5) Centerville Lodging: Overnight and extended stay lodging.