It is our goal to become the premiere housing development, the most desirable place to live for mature single, married, and married with family, oil field workers anywhere within the boundaries of the Bakken Oil Formation. To do so we will provide:
1) SAFETY - Centerville Estates will feature street lights, security cameras, AND "SmartPass" security gates. We will conduct background check on all occupants, whether they own their own home or rent. In addition to being served by the Mountrail County Sheriff's Department we will also feature our own "on site" security personnel.
2) AFFORDABILITY - While many mobile home parks and man camps are demanding $2,000 to $5,250 per individual, sometimes without utilites, we can provide your family a brand new three bedroom manufactured home starting at around $1,200 per month, including lot lease. For those wishing to rent, we will make that an affordable option as well.
3) CONVENIENT LOCATION - We are located in "the HEART of the BAKKEN Formation". We are right on US Hiway 2 just five miles west of Ross, ND. We are within a one hour drive to most oil fields in the formation. We are 15 minute each to Stanley and Tioga, and 60 minutes each to Minot and Williston.
4) BUSINESS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON-SITE - Our Centerville Business Plaza will feature most all of the essential goods and services you should need. Our hope is that our Roadhouse Style Steakhouse will become a "destination point" for the region.
5) COMMUNITY - Since there is little to no sense of "family community" we will feature Centerville Community Center. This is a gathering place for residents to share, visit, and host a variety of community events.
6) WATER - We will have ample water from the "Ray and Stanley" rural water line. We will feature our own ground based "water tower". This will serve as a backup in case of a disruption in the supply of water, and also, sufficient water for suppressing fires though our hydrants if needed.
7) SEWAGE - We will have our own "on-site" sewage treatment plant. Our hope is to recycle the water for use in the oil services industry.
8) FIRE PROTECTION - Fire hydrants will be installed thoughout the development. The Stanley Fire Department is our "first call" Fire Department and the Tioga Fire Department is our "second alarm" fire protection department.
9) SCHOOL DISTRICTS - You may chose between Stanley and Tioga.
10) SEMI-TRUCK PARKING - While parking vehicles with a combined length greater than of 35' prohibited in Centerville Estates we will have metered truck parking for overnight parking available in our Centerville Business Plaza Parking Lot. RV's may also utilize the short term parking facility.
11) CABLE TV AND INTERNET - Cable TV and Internet will be provided by RTC.
12) YOUR OWN SPACE - Not only are our homes spacious, up to 28' x 80', our lots are spacious. Our single-wide home lots are 45' x 125', and our double-wide home lots are 100' wide!! All lots are big enough for you to place a double wide garage on them. Safety, privacy, security, space. Get the grill out!!